In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy on the collection and processing of cookies.
This article establishes that service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in the recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that the recipients have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other situations, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. Depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Unless you explicitly consent by activating cookies in your browser, <COMPANY> will not link the stored data with your personal data in the cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are broadly grouped into the following categories:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated, there are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) .
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie that stores data in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website from which the service is provided.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on this website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some of the cookies included in the categories of cookies described above are stored on your computer by third parties when you use our website. We have no control over these cookies or how third parties use them. They are used to enable the third party to provide us with a service, for example, analytics.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies that are being used on this portal, as well as their type and function, are identified below:
COOKIE (and PROVIDER): _ga (Google)
DURATION: 2 años
DESCRIPTION: Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.
COOKIE (and PROVIDER): _ga_D5MDR8FZ0L (Google)
DURATION: 2 años
DESCRIPTION: Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.
COOKIE (and PROVIDER): moove_gdpr_popup
DURATION: 1 año
DESCRIPTION: Se usa para que funcione el banner de cookies
COOKIE (and PROVIDER): wp-wpml_current_language
DESCRIPTION: Se usa para gestionar los idiomas en la web
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. You can see cookies from this service in your browser. According to the above typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies.
Through web analytics, information is obtained on the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables this portal to provide a better and more appropriate service.
To ensure anonymity, Google will anonymise your information by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information about visitors to the site. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties insofar as it is legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the Google Analytics terms of service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
CAN I REFUSE OR OPT OUT FROM RECEIVING COOKIES?
If you wish to refuse or opt out from receiving cookies, you can do the following:
Delete cookies from your browser. Most browsers allow you to prevent all or some cookies from being stored on your computer in the future. For more information on deleting or disabling cookies from your browser, use your browser’s “help” menu.
If you only want to reject all or some third-party cookies, you will need to visit the relevant third-party’s website directly to manage the cookies it stores on your computer. See our section “Third-party cookies”.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect the performance of this website.
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
- Select the Tools icon
- Click on Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ section and select ‘Content Settings’.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data….
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click on Delete browsing data (clear the Cache).
- Close and restart the browser. For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. Select the ‘Browsing History’ section, and click Delete browsing history upon exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins.
4. Using the “Time interval to delete” drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control how Opera handles cookies and, therefore, their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.