In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI EC for its acronym in Spanish), users are hereby informed of the data and terms and conditions of use of the ASOCIACIÓN LITERARIA LA RISA DE BILBAO BILBOKO BARRERA, the owner of this website:
- Company Name: ASOCIACIÓN LITERARIA LA RISA DE BILBAO BILBOKO BARREA
- Trade Name: JA! FESTIVAL
- Registered Office: Jardines 11 4ºA
- TAX ID NO.:G95600581
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Registered in the General Register of Associations of the Basque Country pursuant to Resolution issued on 29 April 2010, with Registration number AS/B/15167/2010.
- Domain name: www.jafestival.com
By using this website, you become a “User”. This means that you accept the terms and conditions below and agree not to use it for illegal purposes.
JA! FESTIVAL reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website without any obligation to provide prior notice or inform users of said obligations, it being understood that it is sufficient with the publication on the website of www.jafestival.com
We allow Users to access information about our services/products through the Website
Anyone accessing this Website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
JA! FESTIVAL reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website without any obligation to provide prior notice or inform users of said obligations, it being understood that it is sufficient with the publication on the website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: OBLIGATIONS
The User agrees to:
- To make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Site and its contents and services, in accordance with (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Web Site; (iii) generally accepted morals and good practices and (iv) public order.
- To provide all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Web Site.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Webspace with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they correspond, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and for any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Webspace and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or hinder the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Webspace without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, alter or modify the contents, unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Webspace and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and without limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, undermines or infringes fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force;• Encourages, instigates or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order;• Encourages, instigates or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order;• Encourages, instigates or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order;• Encourages, instigates or promotes criminal, degrading, defamatory or violent actions or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order;• Encourages, instigates or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;• Incorporates or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practices or public order. Encourages or may encourage an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;• Encourages or instigates involvement in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health or psychological balance;• Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorised for the intended use;• Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or personal image of persons;• Constitutes any type of advertising;• Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal operation of the Webspace.
If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Webspace, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, the User shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, the User undertakes to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability arising from improper use of the password. The User shall be responsible for any unlawful use of the Webspace’s contents and/or services by any illegitimate third party. If the User negligently or fraudulently fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, the User will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company as a result of such non-compliance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: RESPONSIBILITIES
Continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The company accepts no responsibility for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately if it is detected that any use of its Webspace or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Terms and Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for damages, losses, complaints or expenses arising from the use of the Webspace.
We shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, any content that may cause such damage, provided that we are notified of this. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic systems caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other causes beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through malware of any kind and any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Webspace.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The Webspace administrator reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Webspace.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Webspace. Likewise, the company is released from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, which are used solely for providing services for queries and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect use of these services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
The User shall hold the Company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of their access to or use of the Webspace. In addition, the User undertakes to indemnify the Company against any damages resulting from the use of robots, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action taken by the User which unreasonably burdens the operation of the Webspace.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a link or hyperlink, the Webspace or any of its contents, except with the express written authorisation of the person responsible for the file.
The Webspace may include links to other webspaces, managed by third parties in order to provide the User with access to the information of cooperating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these webspaces, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Webspace exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Webspaces that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, encouraging violence or discrimination on grounds of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Webspace other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Webspace itself, without allowing the Webspace making the link to reproduce the Webspace as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Webspace. The Company may immediately request that the User remove any link to the Webspace, after which it shall immediately remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Websites that have established links to the Webspace.
The company shall not be liable in all cases of impossibility to provide services if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Webspace and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, or any other signs are subject to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Webspace entail any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights unless expressly established to the contrary. These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Webspace do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Webspace and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any other rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the company or the third party holder of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Webspace, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of these elements. The content provided on the Webspace may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the aforementioned Organisation.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained in the contents. The User of this Webspace undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them. In any case, the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, the Spanish legislation shall be applicable to which the parties specifically submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of the Basque Country shall be legally authorised to resolve all disputes arising from or related to its use.